L’Oreal Paris is out with an all new powder matte lipstick.
Mix of nourishing flower oils
Vibrant color payoff
Velvety matte finish
PRICE : Rs 1050
QUANTITY : 0.9 gms
SHADES AVAILABLE: 8
I picked up the shade ROSE BLOSSOM
This is a Red shade with an orange under tone.
It comes cling wrapped in a clear plastic wrapping.Most of the information regarding the price, quantity, list of ingredients, place of production etc are found on it.
The actual lipstick has a metallic finish & an ombre gradient effect to it. The color on the
outside packaging does depict the exact shade of the lipstick.
The tint/pigment is in the cap/ lid which contains the actual lipstick. So
every time you open/close the lipstick , it’s going to pick up the product.
I have used this at least 10- 15 times now & i never really found the need to
dip the applicator back into the cap for more product. just one dip is very pigmented.
It has a sponge tip applicator with a pointed end. This picks up the product from the cap/lid . This is very similar to how the Maybelline fashion brow duo shaper works. It is precise enough to shape, define, get to the corners of your lips, smudge & apply the lipstick.
CAN BE USED AS AN EYE SHADOW OR A BLUSH
- Its super light wight.You will actually forget your wearing lipstick!
- Its very pigmented(of course the rule goes if you have pigmented lips the darker shades works better )
- can build up the intensity with multiple coats with just one dip of the product & it will not clump or crease.
- It does not smudge or budge.
- Does not transfer.
- Does not define the lines on your lips
- Lasting power is around 5 hrs.
- Survives light snacks and drinks.
- Fades evenly .
- It multitasks as a lipstick, eye shadow or a blush.
- Can smudge & get an ombre/bitten lips look either with just one or multiple shades from this line.
- It could be a bit drying so need to prep your lips (exfoliate, moisturize)before applying.
- Its expensive.
But as seen the pros out weight the cons so definitely its an awesome product.
WILL I PURCHASE THIS AGAIN?
Of course YES I WILL.
Hope you enjoyed reading my review & found it useful.