wet n wild photofocus pressed powder : Review
Want that picture perfect selfie ? Then you need to check out the wet n wild photo focus pressed powder.
Comes in a very basic plastic packaging but yet sturdy enough to carry in your handbag. Does not come with an applicator.
PRICE :Rs 499
QTY : 7.5 gms
Tested Under 7 light conditions and with top smartphone models.
- Clear Blue Sunlit Sky.
- Outdoors PM.
- Indoors PM.
- Electronic Flash.
- Fluorescent Light.
- Bathroom Light.
- Nightclub Light.
SHADES AVAILABLE :
Purchased from Nykaa available in 4 limited shades. (Available in more shades outside India)
I picked up the shade Tan Beige
It’s a perfect match for my medium skin tone.
You can see from the above pic I’ve shown the product much love & hit pan!
This product works great with the real techniques buffing brush.
- Cruelty free.
- Gives a very natural soft matte look.
- Gives a very airbrushed finish as the product is very finely milled.
- Does not give any photo flash back.
- sheer to build-able medium coverage.
- Set’s foundation & concealer very well without any caking or creasing.
- Did not break me out.
- It blends very well into the skin either used alone or with other products-
foundation, color corrector, concealer, blush, bronzer …..It blends like a breeze!
- Lasted for around 6 hrs after which the T zone gets a bit shiny (Skin type-oily).
- Reasonably priced.
- The product does not come off initially . You need to swirl your brush
a couple of times to get the product onto the brush.
- Does not come with its own applicator.
- Limited shades available in India.
Will I purchase this again ?
Of course YES! Love this product.